[Exim] Exim 4.2 + Virtual addresses + multiple domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ken Campbell
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim 4.2 + Virtual addresses + multiple domains
Greetings,

I've searched the documentation + FAQ + list archive, and unfortunately
have yet to solve the following problem. I appologize if this is a well covered
issue, but I haven't been able to figure things out...

I have a server running Exim 4.22 that will be responsible for handling mail for
about 15 domains. Nearly all will of them will simply forward emails.

I have them set up as local_domains in the configure file:
domainlist local_domains = domain1.com : domain2.com : domain3.com : etc, etc...

... and I want to be able to put the following in my aliases file:

bob@???: bob_1@???
jane@???: jsmith@???
tom@???: td@???
sam@???: sammy@???
gwen@???: g.doe@???

.. etc, etc...

This is how it was done on our old Exim 3.x server. I tried copying this format,
but sending an email to (for example) bob@??? returns 550 User Unknown.

Unfortunately the config files are incompatible (many directives in 3.x are not present in 4.x).
I've tried creating routers based on the FAQ and manual, but nothing has worked..

There did not appear to be any special routers or filters set up on the Exim 3.x box.

Any specific examples of how I might accomplish the above would be muchly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ken Campbell

---