Re: [Exim] /var/spool/exim/scan

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kevin W. Reed
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] /var/spool/exim/scan
Frank DeChellis DSL said:
> This is what I added 2 weeks ago:
>
> warn    log_message = DISCARD: ATTACHMENT ($found_extension)
>                 demime = scr:pif:exe:com

>         discard demime = scr:pif:exe:com

> Does it look OK?

exiscan-ACL 4.22-10 and 4.22-11 had a bug in it that when discard is used
the original contents of the scan info is not deleted.

This was fixed in exiscan-acl-4.22.12

As for rejecting them, I've had systems then try to resend them to me
again. Not proper behavour but I can't fix their end.

I can fix my end and just blackhole the stuff so that at least that
message is gone. After all, my mail server has already gone to the trouble
of receiving the whole message and scanned it by this time anyway.

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.