Re: [Exim] relaying

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sherona Hoosen
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] relaying
Hi

I have looked at the default configuration.
My config is the same except for the following entries which I think is reqd
for my server to work.

domainlist local_domains = wits.ac.za
domainlist relay_to_domains =
*.wits.ac.za:dragonzone.za.net:timetwist.za.net:mud.za.net:wicca.
za.net:wax.za.net:pagan.za.net:icam.za.org:fotim.ac.za:drastico.za.net:icam.
za.org:gothicparent
s.za.net:nixxie.za.net:sensucht.za.net:dekan.co.za:iaphys.org:iaphys.com:cos
alc.ac.za
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 146.141.0.0/16

The relay_to_domains is a valid list of addresses for which we serve as a
relay.

Would this by any chance be cusing problems.
I can't pick up anything else in the file

Thanks for the help
Cheers
sherona