[Exim] getting exim to scan recursively through subdirectori…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kurt Lieber
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] getting exim to scan recursively through subdirectories
--
Hi All --

Right now, I have the following router:

archalias:
driver = redirect
file = /var/mail/alias/$local_part
no_expn
check_ancestor
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

Which works great. However, for organizational and permissioning purposes,
I'd like to have arbitrarily-named sub-directories. Something like:

file = /var/mail/alias/*/$local_part

Which doesn't work, but illustrates what I'm after.

This is the last router in the list and we're not talking about hundreds of
files, so I can afford to spend some extra CPU cycles searching for a
match. Is there any way to make exim do this?

Thanks.

--kurt