Re: [Exim] Postfix to Exim?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sander Smeenk
Para: Marcus Fleige
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Postfix to Exim?
Quoting Marcus Fleige (marcus.fleige@???):

> stored all mails in /var/spool/postfix/deferred.
> is there a possibility to send these files back to exim?

1) Please do not post completely new questions as a reply to a thread.
It is confusing. I was reading this thread and your message came out of
thin air.

2) Yes. There is a possibility: formail. formail can read mboxes and
'act on each message'. and has support for things like 'for each message
in mboxfile, pipe it through procmail'. Install 'formail' and see the
manpage for more information! That way you don't even need exim to
re-deliver the messages.