[Exim] Exclude list of Spamchecked recepients

Author: Jens Strohschnitter
To: EXIM Official Maillist
Subject: [Exim] Exclude list of Spamchecked recepients
Hi out there,

I wanted to extend my exim with spamassassin with a list,
that includes mailadresses of users, they not will be scanned
of spam.
Just like: foo@???
Should be excluded from spam-scan.

So I have added the following condition to my spamcheck_director
(thanxx to rene of world-email.cx).
But now all users they were added in this list, will be scanned
and all others will not be scanned.
So I thought I can change this, while changing a "1" to a "0" or
!eq to eq, but nothing happens.

Is there anybody out there, who can help me to fix this (I think)
little problem ?

Here is my spamcheck_director:

spamcheck_director:
  driver = accept
  # do not scan reciepents, they were listed in do_not_scan_recpt
  condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
                {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
                {!eq {1} \
                { \
               ${lookup {$local_part@$domain} \
                lsearch {/opt/exim/data/do_not_scan_recpt}{1}fail } \
                }} \
                } {1}{0}}"
  retry_use_local_part
  transport = spamcheck
  no_verify
  senders = !lsearch;/opt/exim/data/do_not_scan_senders

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter

*!!!LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX!!!*