[Exim] exim port (freebsd) documentation issue

Author: Mark Foster
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim port (freebsd) documentation issue
--
When I installed exim from the ports tree, it says to read
/usr/local/share/doc/exim/POST-INSTALL-NOTES which I did.

One of the instructions given is to modify /etc/mail/mailer.conf as per
the man page, but in fact the man page does not give exim examples, only
postfix and sendmail!
The "correct" entries seem to be here:
http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030623/055785.html

But that still leaves the documentation wanting. I think either fix
(update) mailer.conf or POST-INSTALL-NOTES.
Thanks.
--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
Mark Foster <mark@???>    http://mark.foster.cc/