[Exim] Systemfilter for Spamlogging

Author: Jens Strohschnitter
To: EXIM Official Maillist
Subject: [Exim] Systemfilter for Spamlogging
Hi there,

I've running spamassassin 2.55 with Exim 4.20 and it
works very fine. But now I would like to log all
spam-recognized emails in a sep. logfile.
So I have added the following entries in my systemfilter:

-->>
if $h_X-Spam-Level: contains "****" or $h_X-Spam-Status: contains "hits=5.0"
then
  logwrite "\n==========================================================\nFrom: \
            $h_From:\nSubject: $h_Subject:\nReceived: $h_Received: "
  seen finish
endif
<<--

But this will quarantine all spamdetected mails. So I want to log them AND
deliver them to the recipient. The mails should not be quarantined/blocked
by the systemfilter. What do I have to add ? A 'deliver' command will only
deliver the mails to a specitic address, not to the original reciepent.

Hope someone can help me - the exim_filter-specs showes me no command that
will forward the mails.

--
Regards,

     Jens Strohschnitter