Re: [Exim] received_recipients and logging recipients in ACL

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Markus Fischer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] received_recipients and logging recipients in ACL
On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 06:25:10AM -0500, Rick Cooper wrote :
> >     the manuals states clearly:

> >     "Recipients that were discarded by an ACL for MAIL or RCPT do not
> >     appear in the list."

> >     When using exiscan and deniying *.exe attachments, the message gets
> >     denied in the ACL phase.

> >     The problem for me is, it gets only logged who the sender of the
> >     message is; but not its destination. In the rejectlog I'm seeing who
> >     the intended recipient was. Is there some way I can have this
> >     information in the mainlog too?

> deny message = [T=$recipients] ${uc:$found_extension} Extensions are not \
>            accepted here.

> would show the intended person(s) as [T=me@???] in the log(s).

    Ok, this look like a good solution. However, the "message" part is
    not only logged but also sent to the client talking to my MTA thus
    it's like that this text will end up in the bounce message which
    I'ld like not to have ...

    Maybe it's possible to have one line for the log and another for the
    message to to other MTA?

    thanks,

        - Markus