Re: [Exim] TLS: no luck with verifying clients

Author: Jonathan G - Mailing List
To: Calum Mackay
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS: no luck with verifying clients
Hi Calum,

sorry for lateness in the response to your email but i have been occupied.

About the las message where you have told me that i was only
authenticating user that accepts the server certificate for stablish a
tunnel and just this... in fact this is what i want. I don't want to
spread a lot of certificates for the users of my mta. I only want they
accept the server certificate and validate using plain text over ssl.
Just this.

This will explain that i'm not using the remote_sslsmtp transport,
because i don't need it. It a rest of configuration after some testing.

I would appreciate your comment about my configuration, if you think i
have configured properly my server an so on...

Receive my best regards,

jonathan