AW: AW: [Exim] POP3 and Exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Wolf-Guido Lutz
To: exim-users
Betreff: AW: AW: [Exim] POP3 and Exim
> When you say you are watching `top`, and are seeing the memory used
> going up with each received message and noticing a leak. Are you
> subtracting the "buffers" and "cached" memory from the "used"? You do
> know that Linux caches each file written as long as you have free
> memory?

OH! No, in fact I didn't know that. Together with the message from Tamas
this would mean I've been looking in the wrong place and I just have
hardware problems instead? Now if that's it - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I'll
replace that disk tomorrow, it shouldn't be too difficult, just mailboxes
and exim config...

Thanks a lot!
Wolf-Guido Lutz