Re: [Exim] rbl whitelist

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dominik Ruf
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] rbl whitelist
* Johnson, Michael [IT] <Michael.Johnson@???> [2003-09-22 21:38]:
> Hi Guys,
>     Any way I can only use rbls for incoming mail and not outgoing... A
> client of mine seems to be on an ip in a rbl database I use. Since this ip
> is dynamic for the short time he is on it I would like to whitelist this ip/
> or only use rbl for incoming mail not outgoing which he is trying to send..
> How can I go about doing this?

Adding a "domains = +local_domains" statement to the ACL section for
your DNSBL checks would only run them for recipients in your local
domains. Only problem left: Your IP to be excluded mailing to local
recipients.

Ok, another try:
Adding a "hosts = !<the-ip-to-be-excluded>" statement to the ACL
section for your DNSBL checks should just not run them for this
one IP address. You may also use a file lookup to ease updating
the changing IP.

Maybe others have better ideas...

Dominik