[Exim] Can I Fwd & How Do I ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mpierce
A: Exim
Asunto: [Exim] Can I Fwd & How Do I ?
Using Debian sarge system on both a desktop server which connects to net
and notebook on lan (192.168.1.x)

Mail consists of exim, fetchmail, procmail, spamassassin, razor and dcc.
Mail retrieval works perfectly on both machines.

Unsuccessful tried to install courier-imap but lots of problems.

Fetchmail on notebook retrieves mail every 15 minutes and at 54 minutes
after every hour without flushing the mail from 3 accounts.

Fetchmail on server retrieves mail at 55 minues after every hour and
flushes the mail.

Two systems are independent of each other but fairly well synced.

Can I modify my exim config file so that only the server will retrieve
the mail and then forward a copy to the notebook (192.168.1.252) so I
have absolute sync?

If so, how do I do this? The user name on both machines is mpierce with
same password as the server has massive storage and rsync backups up
both machines on hdb with same file permissions, etc.

Want to avoid courier-imap if possible as I spent too many wasted hours
trying to get this to work w/o success.

Marvin
---