AW: [Exim] Tracking authentications

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthias Lewandowski
To: 'Dan Egli'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: AW: [Exim] Tracking authentications
I think you can see this in the main logfile
if someone authenticates you will have something like this
in the log-entry:

A=fixed_login:username

fixed_login is the name of the authenticator, may be different
in your configuration.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Lewandowski
Telefon +49 (30) 59 00 69-0
Telefax +49 (30) 59 00 69-99
COM.BOX Internet Service GmbH
Potsdamer Strasse 96 - D-10785 Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler
<http://www.combox.de/> - <mailto:support@combox.de>