Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Folkert
A: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] W32.Swen@MM
--
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 18:32, Dan Egli wrote:

> Anyone else getting pounded by this one today? I swear I must have
> gotten 100 copies of it so far!
>
> Was today an activation day or something?

Receiving on the order of 1 every 45 seconds to my mailbox. Or 4 every
3 minutes.

I have had a peak of 17 in one minute.

Spam Assassin and Procmail (as SA is missing ~50% currently) are really
cranking recently.

All I can say is: I sure am glad I use LVM and ReiserFS v4 (does data
journalizing too not just meta-journalizing).

Well now THIS sucks does it not?
--
greg, greg@???

Heizenmizstenwerner ut mal die westernmoviefurter und
glipzenglagenheimer zieden un der witzelwaltzerfloggen...