RE: [Exim] how to accept a recipient address format that nor…

Página Inicial
Autor: Ralf Hauser
Para: exim-users
CC: Andreas Metzler
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [Exim] how to accept a regular expression on the entire recipient address and not just "local_parts"
Assunto: RE: [Exim] how to accept a recipient address format that normal smtp servers reject before accepting the body/attachments (was: regular expression on the entire recipient address and not just "local_p
> From: Andreas Metzler
>
> ph> You cannot do that. All addresses handled by Exim have both a local

part
> ph> and a domain. For some ways of injecting messages (e.g. from the

command
> ph> line), you are allowed to specify a local part without a domain.
> ph> However, Exim immediately adds @qualify_domain to such addresses at

the
> ph> time they are received.
>
> Perhaps recipient_unqualified_hosts is of interest for the person
> originally starting this thread.

Andreas, Interesting thought, but somehow, I didn't get it to work:

<<recipient_unqualified_hosts = *
qualify_recipient = placeHolderForNoDomain.com

begin acl

acl_check_rcpt:
  accept  hosts = :
  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
  accept  authenticated = *

even though I no longer check for my local_parts pattern (the "rrrSAFQEW23")
which is not nice, but not that much of a problem because I can do that in
the application following thereafter, I still get
<<"The mail server responded: 5.1.2. Bad Recipient format --- no domain
specified. Please check the message and recipients and try again.>> im my
Mozilla Messenger mail client.

Therefore 3 questions:
1) is "recipient_unqualified_hosts = *" not working here?
2) if one has multiple recipients, why doesn't exim tell which of the
recipient addresses is wrong in its error message sent back to the mail
client (or is it my mail client that drops this?)
3) Not having a domain for a certain set of recipients is intentional
because I want people NOT to send mails via any other SMTP server than mine
(TLS protected, etc.). How would you implement this otherwise that sending a
message to any smtp typically fails (prior to sending the message
body/attachments over the wire!!!) while it succeeds with mine?

Thx Ralf