Re: [Exim] System_filter not working right

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kevin W. Reed
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] System_filter not working right
Oren Levi said:
> If you add:
> return_size_limit = 4K
>
> Wouldnt it prevent accidental spread ?
>
> Oren.

As far as the virus, maybe... but you are still sending a message to
someone to an innocent party. They didn't send you the virus, but you are
going to send them a message that they did?

In the case of many of these viruses, That IS the problem, tons of
messages saying you or they sent a virus when neither party was involved.

For a while with Sobig, that was all that was being sent, there are no
real viruses, they are just fake bounce messages.

With the current outbreak, the ONLY messages that are getting to our users
are these types of bounces. No virus, but just as annoying. SA is
catching most of them now, but people keep changing their virus detection
software which uses different phrases and names so some of them get by.

Not one single real virus has even made it to the Virus checker.

s/virus/worm/g one in the same in my opinion.

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.