Re: [Exim] Double posts

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: Terry.Shows
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Double posts
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 13:05, Terry Shows wrote:
> Is anyone else getting double posts from the exim list lately?

I have noticed some. However all the ones I have checked out (like the
one from Kevin Reed which you replied to and so broke the threading)
have been replicated at a very early stage of their life - ie before
they ever reached the exim.org machines. So the duplication appears to
be happening at the original MUA or first hope MTA. If exim.org gets 2
copies, it posts 2 copies.

Maybe some time I should look at suppressing messages with recently seen
message ids.

    Nigel.