Re: [Exim] Clarification of spec.txt about dnslists

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dominik Ruf
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Clarification of spec.txt about dnslists
Hm... now I see your Reply-To. Maybe I should also set this to the
list if I don't want copies? Seems that I'll have to read more
about mailinglists.

* Philip Hazel <ph10@???> [2003-09-18 15:20]:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Dominik Ruf wrote:
>
> > Quote from spec.txt:
> > | You can change the name that is looked up by adding additional
> > | data to a dnslists item, introduced by a slash. For example,
> > |
> > |  deny  message  = Sender's domain is listed at $dnslist_domain
> > |        dnslists = dsn.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain

> > Now I'm wondering what this "item" exactly could be?
> > Any variable? - I think so...
> > But would it even be possible to use expanded items? Lookups?
>
> The answer is also in spec.txt: "The arguments of conditions and
> modifiers are expanded." You can use any available expansion feature.

*shame*

I read the section about dnslists three times but didn't read
the whole acl section. Sorry about that. But that's really great,
that Exim has this flexibility. Thanks for pointing me to the right
way in the docs (aka RTFM). :-)

Dominik