Re: [Exim] Copy of someone's email

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Patrick Boucher
Para: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Copy of someone's email
Greetings,

Sorry, it's my mistake ;)

OK.. so, when local_part is pboucher it should send a copy of the emails to
both Adresse (pboucher at local host and someone@???)

When I do sendmail -bt pboucher it tell me
router = localuser, transport = local_delivery

So it does not even parse the filter ?
In mainlog, There is nothing "wrong".. Well it does the delivery to pboucher
at the local machine, but nothing, or no comments about the filter.

The permission on mail.filter are OK.

I am sure i am missing something.. But what ? ;(

Patrick