Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Meadors
To: Exim
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:29, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> If you're using BIND, the ISC patch for delegation-only zones will be
> a perfect fit. I'm planning on setting up my BIND servers with
> delegation-only zones for _all_ top-level domains, and other
> second-level domains like the ones you listed above, even if they are
> not currently putting in wildcard records. It can't hurt anything, as
> best I can tell.

That's what I'm already doing. Just for the TLDs, not the second level
generic domains, as I couldn't find an authoritative list. I don't know
any other way to build such a list, other than visiting each registrar
for each ccTLD and finding out what they offer.

There is this, http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm to start with.

I can do China (CN):

cn
ac.cn