Re: [Exim] Message-ID: vs Message-Id: header logging

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John W. Baxter
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Message-ID: vs Message-Id: header logging
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, John W. Baxter wrote:

> Exim 4.10 appears to not put in a Message-ID: of its own, because the
> there.

It's nothing to do with the case of the header name. It's the form of
the message id. Exim parses it to check that it is of the correct form
for an address. Assuming you have not enabled allow_domain_literals, it
won't recognize the above example.

I guess I should temporarily enable domain literals while parsing
message IDs.

Philip