Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Chris Edwards
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Chris Edwards wrote:

> > if we know what value the RBL is supposed to return, we can
> > just write e.g dnslist = rbl.example=127.1.0.2 in our recipes, that
> > should do it. But that gets to be a drag when there are 31 possible
> > return values... does it support e.g rbl.example=127.0.0.0/24

There is some bitwise support in 4.21, but it doesn't do quite what you
want, unfortunately.

dnslist = rbl.example&127.0.0.0

it true if all the bits in the mask are present in the address. This
scheme was devised for testing least significant bits used as bit masks
(as in the rbl-plus list).

Negation is also available (and should work with '&' as well as with
'='.) You could try something like

dnslist = rbl.example!&0.0.0.16,0.0.0.32,0.0.0.64,0.0.0.128

Without the !, that tests for any one of those four bits being set. With
the ! it negates the entire test, so I think it does what you want, and
ensures that the last component of the address is in the range 0-31.