Re: [Exim] Off topic:

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: ketvin
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Off topic:
2003-09-17 13:09:40 Authentication failed for (abc.com) [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:
535 Incorrect authentication data (set_id=mail@???)

I am getting thousand of this line in exim main.loh file, it already starts
1 hours ago ... what do you guys think about that ?

--

This mail is protected by Silicon Communications S/B

The information contained in this message maybe confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete this message immediately. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

~~~This email has been scanned by our anti-virus system. For precaution, please make sure you scan every attachment in this email. Please use at your own risk. Thank you. :) Mailadmin~~~