[Exim] FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Autor: Admin
A: EximUser
Assumpte: [Exim] FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Below is the mail problem...does anyone know whats going on here?
I can't send mail to aol, hotmail,yahoo and certain webmail services...

yes, PHP is working I had this same problem with Invision Board,
but was able to fix it, using smtp instead of PHPmail...
I got a feeling that possibly exim has some sort of filtering system
that is stopping these domains, due to all the spam and viruses
being sent from them lately...could this be the reason?
if so how do i fix this...