[Exim] Exim doesn't decode MIME-binary encoded subjects when…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ralf G. R. Bergs
Betreff: [Exim] Exim doesn't decode MIME-binary encoded subjects when logging
Hi all (and especially Phil),

Exim doesn't decode MIME-binary encoded subjects when logging to
mainlog. I think I'm aware of the problems that could result if the
subject encoding character-set is different from the one I'm using in my
shell, but nevertheless I would consider it a "feature" if Exim decoded
the MIME-binary encoded subject when logging it, otherwise the subjects
are unreadable.

Maybe you could make that an "optional" feature that one can activate
using a switch of a config-file option?

Thanks,

Ralf