Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one

Author: Fred C
Subject: Re: [Exim] Verisign pulls a fast one

That doesn't surprise me. Verisign aka networksolution are doing bad
business practices such as spamming stilling customers from
competitors, since a long time. Now the .com boom is over and they are
trying new stupid things things to make more money and increase their
stock values. One thing I don't understand is why no one have done any
thing before to stop/control them.

Fred