Re: [Exim] Those damned Spamassassin Headers

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Those damned Spamassassin Headers
Robert Kehl wrote:

> Btw, there are loads of email clients out there that hide unnecessary
> headers by default - you don't have to stick to 'more', but you know
> that, I presume. What are the reasons for using it?

Quite. Anybody in his right mind would use vi and set it so that it
didn't show e-mail headers: ':set no-e-mail-headers'.

Also, I'll bet Giuliano has one heck of a job constantly leaving his
more session and using awk and sed to edit his mbox answers, which he
then cats to mailx.

It's even worse when you have Maildir directories, like me. It takes
about ten minutes to find each message.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Millom kaksar eg litet kann trivast, millom jamningar helst er eg nøgd

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@???