Re: [Exim] relay_match_host_or_sender

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Oren Levi
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] relay_match_host_or_sender
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, Oren Levi wrote:

> Anything similer to relay_match_host_or_sender in exim 4.2 ?

accept hosts = ... whatever
accept senders = ... whatever

(Two successive "accept"s are in effect "or"ed together.)

But it is a *very* bad idea to accept messages purely on the basis of
the sender address, because these are frequently forged.

> I want to verify the sender field is part of the local email addresses
> to avoid forged emails. this with smtp auth should suffice.

  accept authenticated = *
         sender_domains = ... the domains you allow ...
         verify = sender

(Multiple conditions in a single "accept" are "and"ed together.)