[Exim] exim-users mailinglist-software kills signature separ…

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Hello,
The ML-manager or some MTA (perhaps the mime-stripping one?)
involved with the exim-users mailing-list has a bug, it demolishes a
valid signature separator, i.e. it changes "-- \n" to "--\n" throwing
away the space.

I am pretty sure this is something at exim-org, because not only does
my own mail suffer from it (a CC sent to me via bugs.debian.org was
correct), but also mail from other people (including Phil Hazel)
received both via list and direct e-mail, the personal copy is
correct, the version on the list is broken.
              cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"