Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Black lists

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Black lists
<quote who="Richard Welty">
> back from the dead, this is a nice open relay list, not quite as agressive
> as ordb.org (and ordb.org seems to be well run. i disagree with the active
> relay scanning philosopy, but in ordb.org's favor, they are run in a more
> objective and even handed way than the original orbs list from which ordb
> is descended.)

I'd say focus on open proxies. My open relay spam load has dropped to
something like a quarter of what it was and even this is more esoteric
open relays (like SMTP auth hacks - null password AUTH, guest:guest type
weak passwords etc) that wouldn't get picked up by ORDB / other open relay
lists.

Open proxies & trojaned boxes account for most of my spam load these days.

--srs