[Exim] LDAP Caching?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin W. Reed
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] LDAP Caching?
I will be attempting to setup a LDAP lookup shortly at work connecting to
a Exchange 5.5 system to perform address validation for a domain.

Never done it before but it looks pretty straight forward. I'm still
gathering details and have been collecting samples I've seen for months.

I was asked a question at a meeting that I had no idea..

Is it possible to cache the queries to the LDAP server? Is there some way
within Exim to do that?

They seemed concerned that the number of queries would put a load on the
server. One option was to use a bridgehead server which already exists
and was going to be discontinued but we might use it just for that
purpose.

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.