[Exim] Separating local aliases

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bill Moseley
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Separating local aliases
I'm running Debian stable and Exim 3.35 (remember that far back??).

Debian has a default /etc/aliases file that includes things like
"daemon" and "postmaster" and "news". I'm finding spammers are using
those names plus my domain to forge spam -- so I get the bounces, and
lots of them.

I'll want to keep "postmaster", but the others I'd like to limit to
internal/local use.

So, I'd like to have separate aliases files for mail generated locally vs
externally delivered mail. Locally might include my internal LAN, I
suppose.

I looked over
http://www.us.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/doc/html/spec_22.html

but I think I'm looking in the wrong place.

What's the best way to do this?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley