Re: [Exim] Black lists

Autor: gARetH baBB
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Black lists
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, gARetH baBB wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>
> > *plonk*
>
> Please don't post and email when sending your plonks ...

I'm actually confused what this is about - my initial thought was that
Suresh was upset at the topic of RBLs and my opinions about them, which
would follow from the context of this mailing list and inparticular the
subject of this thread.

I've had to battle twice now with the mess up of spamcop and people
(especially ISPs) who take spamcop, or any RBL seriously - I just regard
RBLs as mostly bad implementations of a bad idea usually used by people
who don't know what they're doing.

Or has he some other agenda which from my point of view would be
particulary offensive if it wasn't so pathetic.