Re: [Exim] listed at relays.osirusoft.com

Página Inicial
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Para: David Saez
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] listed at relays.osirusoft.com
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 12:09:33AM +0200, David Saez wrote:
> just to let the admin know about it. I use various rbl's but I only reject
> messages from hosts that are on more than one rbl so problems on a rbl don't
> cause problems.

Or even better:
Setup as many RBLs as you want, but with spamassassin, and run
spamassassin at SMTP time with sa-exim or exiscan
That way, you can let spamassassin do the RBL addups for you and even
use dodgy RBLs like bl.spamcop.net

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key