Re: [Exim] Black lists

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Black lists
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Richard Welty wrote:

> there are certain very effective lists that have false positive issues
> (spamcop & spews being the the best known examples

exim has no problem with computing the intersection of lists.

If you think that IPs that have been reported for no justifiable
reason to spamcop (and some are) shouldn't be blocked without
supporting evidence, while those which are technically proven to be
open relays/proxies/spamfriendly should be given a second chance, you
might still decide to block IPs that have been blacklisted on both
of those criteria.

exim has no problem computing this kind of ACL. We reject a fair bit
of spam in that way.