Re: AW: [Exim] exim4.20-2 + exiscan

Author: Dennis Davis
To: Graham Dodd
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [Exim] exim4.20-2 + exiscan
>From: Graham Dodd <g.dodd@???>
>To: Tom Kistner <tom@???>
>Cc: exim-users@???
>Subject: AW: [Exim] exim4.20-2 + exiscan
>Sender: exim-users-admin@???
>
>in my case (although this reply was directed at Adam) I was
>presented with a working mail server using Exim 4.20 with Exiscan
>and the demine errors in panic.log. Exim has some custom patches
>in for our configuration so I cannot easily switch to Exim 4.22, I
>have to wait for the company that set the mail server up to create
>a new .srpm

Exim 4.20 requires exiscan-acl-4.20-10.patch. You can't patch it
with exiscan-acl-4.22-12.patch and expect things to work. Each
patch is tailored to the relevant version of exim.

I'm sure there are copies of exiscan-acl-4.20-10.patch out there.
But I have a copy of anyone wants it. Email me privately if this is
the case. It's not worth cluttering up the mailing list with such
mail.