[Exim] Increase $message_body from 500 chars

Author: Kerry Seibold
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Increase $message_body from 500 chars
Hi Everyone,
Exim 4.
I want to increase $message_body from 500 chars to say 1000 chars.
I have read the filter documentation, FAQs, man exim, and exim.conf, and
Googled, but can't find a clue.

Google found this:
*********************
On 20 Dec 2001, Andrew G. Hammond wrote:

> I noticed that $message_body is by default truncated at 500 chars and
> that newlines are transformed to spaces. Is there any way to get then
> complete and original message body?

Only by causing the message to be delivered somewhere. (You can increase
the 500 by setting the appropriate option, but consider - messages can
be tens of megabytes long. You don't really want that size of string in
a variable.)

--
Philip Hazel

Is that a command line option to exim?