[Exim] Relaying to a specific domain

Author: Joe Gofton
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Relaying to a specific domain
I'm sure everyone knows that AOL blocks all email coming from a
residential dynamic IP if that person has an email server on it........I
do.
I also have another email server that isn't a dynamic residential IP.
What I need to know is how can I set up my dynamic mail host to send any
messages to my static mail server when I try to email to an aol.com email.
I know I could use my static mail server for all outgoing email but I
don't want to and I use it for testing and playing.

Thanks

--
Joe

***
I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
***