[Exim] Different Teergrub/Dictinary Attack

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Elliot Finley
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Different Teergrub/Dictinary Attack
I have this in my acl_smtp_rcpt:

  deny    message     = No dictionary attacks!
          condition   = ${if > {$rcpt_fail_count}{1} {yes}{no}}
          !verify     = recipient
          delay       = ${eval: ($rcpt_fail_count) * 60}s
          log_message = $rcpt_fail_count failed recipient attempts

I think this is saying that if the $rcpt_fail_count is greater than 1 (only
give them 1 freebie), and the current rcpt doesn't verify, then respond with
the message 'NoDictionary attacks!' and delay for $rcpt_fail_count minutes.

I put this in about 20 minutes ago, and I haven't seen it triggered yet.
Anyone see anything wrong with it?

Elliot