Re: [Exim] Anti Virus cmdline call

Author: Frank S. Bernhardt
To: tlabs
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Anti Virus cmdline call
Interesting problem.

I just got my 4.22 system working with exiscan/sophos and used these
exact same config commands.

Mine works perfectly.

Here is the resultant bounce:

   bcsi1@???
     (generated from bcsi1@tauron)
     SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
     host tauron.bcsi1.com [207.112.1.41]: 550 This message contains
malware (EICAR-AV-Test)