Re: [Exim] Re: front end for exim

Author: Dominik Ruf
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: front end for exim
* Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@???> [2003-09-11 01:49]:
> Dominik Ruf wrote:
> >* Sven Geggus <sven-im-usenet@???> [2003-09-10 23:55]:
> >
> >>shure! I was wondering for some time now if there is one for generating
> >>user specific exim-filter Files from a Web-Interface.
> >
> >Yes, there is. My University has one. Unfortunately, it's in
> >German only, but you could have a look at some screenshots:
> >http://www.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/Uni/RZ/Netze/Mail/filter.html
>
> Seems like they are using Exim 3.36, though.

Yes, that's true. I don't know the diffs between filter specs
3.x and 4.x well, but maybe this hasn't changed that much or
it would be possible to adopt their solution to v4? However,
I even don't know if they would give this code away...

I just wanted to say that "somewhere their exists at least one
such interface" in reply to Sven's question. :-)

Greetings, Dominik
PS: Cc'ing me is not needed. Thanks.