Re: [Exim] exim 4.22 segfaults with saslauthd condition (aga…

Author: Łukasz Grochal
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim 4.22 segfaults with saslauthd condition (again)
--
Thomas Hager <thomas.hager@???> writes:

> exim segfaults in saslauthd_verify_password().

I've come across another problem with the saslauthd code. This one
only occurs if you manage to misconfigure path to the socket (which
was what I did :) or its permissions, so one wouldn't notice
it normally. There's an argument missing in string_sprintf call
in pwcheck.c, see the attached patch for details.

Regards,

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                             lukie [at] berdyczow.org
                                              (PGP key / SSL cert at: )