[Exim] Exim Newbie -- Help!!

Góra strony
Autor: Mumtaj
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Exim Newbie -- Help!!
Hi all,

This is pertaining to the relay problems I am facing. Messages from my
server are continuously rejected by AOL. Need urgent help regarding this
issue.

My host_accept_relay entry looks like this:

    host_accept_relay = +allow_address : lsearch;/etc/relayhosts :
localhost

What do "+allow_address" and ": localhost" entries mean?

Also, want to know more about /etc/relayhosts file i.e generated
automatically by antirelayd.
If I want to allow relaying from certain domains on my server, am I
supposed to make these entries in /etc/relayhosts file? These will be
IPs or domain names in particular?

Any inputs regarding this are highly appreciated.

With Thanks,

Mumtaj

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]