Re: [Exim] exim/PostgreSQL connection pooling

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Avleen Vig
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Alexander V Alekseev
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] exim/PostgreSQL connection pooling
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:39:17AM +0400, Alexander V Alekseev wrote:
> > http://www.alemate.ru/exim-patches/
> >
> > IIRC - this was mentioned some time ago on the list - no idea if it's
> > working though :-)
> It was not migrated to newer versions of exim. But I can do it,
> if anyone needs.

I would be very interested in this, for the Virtual Exim setup.
I'm sure it would result in a siginifcant performance increase,
especially for the slightly slower machines :-)

What would it take to have this added to the main Exim source in the
future? I guess that's a question to Philip :-)