Re: [Exim] Re: Attachments and bounce messages

Author: Christopher Allen [BigFatPipe.Net]
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Attachments and bounce messages
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:
> 3. Exim has no current code for parsing bodies and sorting out the
> different parts (for bounce messages or others). I suppose in the long
> run it may be necessary to write such code, but I'd rather avoid it if I
> can.

Has anyone concocted an ACL? While I think that your suggestion for
implementing a bounce_return_body feature is a great one, this seems like
something which should be possible through exiscan-acl.

-CA

-- Christopher R. Allen ---- cra@??? --
-- "Education is a progressive discovery of our --
-- own ignorance." ---------------- Will Durant --