Re: [Exim] auto forward full email to Spamcop

Author: Sean Rima
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] auto forward full email to Spamcop
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:45:46 +0200
Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@???> wrote:

> On (2003/09/04 22:42), Sean Rima wrote:
>
> > How can I get Exim 4 to auto forward the verbose email message to
> > SpamCop for a "spamtrap" email address
>
> Please don't do that. If a worm or virus randomly generates localparts,
> you're going to forward one to spamcop eventually.
>
> SpamCop is for UBE only, not for worms and viruses.
>
> Auto-posting to razor might be better.

There is that but I malware scan everyhting anyway and as of today,
since I updated to V4, I have had no malware get through my exim box :)

Sean

- --
A: Why is top posting frowned upon?

Fidonet: 2:263/950 ICQ: 679813 Jabber: tcobone@???
Website http://www.tcob1.net BBS: tcob1.thebbs.org 1800-0000 GMT
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.