Re: [Exim] Exim 4.22 forwarding to MS Exchange

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Enkidu
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.22 forwarding to MS Exchange
One comment. Why do you relay for "localhost"??

We have sendmail at work (not set up by me). We use sendmail.cw to
list the Domains we relay for, virthosts for mail address forwarding
and aliases for multiple address forwarding. It all seems to work
fine. I've not set up similar with exim, but it should work similarly,
I guess. I don't (yet) know enough about exim, but your setup looks
pretty much the same as what I do in sendmail.

Cheers,

Cliff

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:15:11 -0500, you wrote:

>This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
>this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
>--
>In 4.20 I had the following setup to work with exchange
>/etc/mail/localdomains
>mydomain.com
>
>/etc/mail/relaydomains
>localhost
>mydomain.com
>msexch01.mydomain.com
>
>/etc/mail/mailertable
>gleanerjm.com msexch01.gleanerjm.com byname
>
>/etc/mail/exim.conf
>domainlist local_domains = @ : lsearch;/etc/mail/localdomains
>hostlist relay_hosts = lsearch;/etc/mail/relaydomains
>
>I recompiled 4.22 with exiscan patch is there a better/cleaner way than
>above
>--

that the conspiracy is working.