Re: [Exim] lookup senders

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Markus Bengts
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] lookup senders
>I am trying to set up mailing lists with two routers. This works fine if
>the
>sql queries return only one row, but it will not work when the queries
>return multiple rows.

That is how it is meant to be (I think). You can use the
$sender_address variable to lookup only one row.

>--------------------------------
>list_post:
>  driver = redirect
>  domains = lists.qvd.fi
>  senders = ${lookup pgsql \
>    {select email \
>      from person, qvdmember, district \
>      where person.pnbr = qvdmember.pnbr      and qvdmember.dnbr =
>district.dnbr \
>      and district.listname like '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}' \

and email = '${quote_pgsql:$sender_address}' \

>      and person.pnbr in \
>      (select pnbr from skill where skill = 'email')} \
>    {$value}}

# here it is ok to lookup multiple rows:
>  data = ${lookup pgsql \
>    {select email \
>      from person, qvdmember, district \
>      where person.pnbr = qvdmember.pnbr \
>      and qvdmember.dnbr = district.dnbr \
>      and district.listname like '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}' \
>      and person.pnbr in      (select pnbr from skill where skill =
>'email')} \
>    {$value}}
>  forbid_pipe
>  forbid_file
>  skip_syntax_errors
>  syntax_errors_to = mabengts@???
>  no_more

>Then I have one more question. How can I add one more sender address and
>reciever to all lists without having this address in the database?

You probably have to put it in the database and modify your queries.

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es