[Exim] File list of *do not check* mail senders

Author: Email-Lists SureStorm.com
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] File list of *do not check* mail senders
Hi group,

i have some friends and clients that send me messages but i cannot
receive it because their mail providers uses the "percent hack" feature
in the construction of the email account and send mails from intranets
without associated "equal" dns-ip_address resolution.

I know exactly in fact who are them so what i need is a file list with
the email accounts of this people to be automatically accepted to send
me messages, while the rest of the traffic goes along the normal
configuration of the Exim mta.

My actual Exim.conf file is here
http://www.surestorm.com/data/Exim_exim.conf.txt

Can anyone help me with this issue?